The entry form does not work on mobile devices
Please access this page from a desktop or laptop computer to enter the competition.
Entry Deadline: September 26, 2014
Enter your firm’s best work in the industry’s only awards program that recognizes design achievement by category and is juried by industry design leaders. Any interior design project that was occupied or first open for business no earlier than January 1, 2013. Older projects will be disqualified. Previous publication is acceptable.
- You and your client will be honored at the 36th Annual Interiors Awards Breakfast in New York on January 30, 2015
- Winners are expected to attend
- Your project will also be published in the January 2015 issue of Contract magazine
Note: Winners will be notified by October 31, 2014. All winners will be required to provide professional-quality, high-resolution electronic project photographs, drawings, renderings, and floor plans. If your project is selected as a winner, you will provide photographs to Contract without fee for use in print, on contractdesign.com, and for use at the 36th Annual Interiors Awards Breakfast. A completed project source list of products also will be required.
A jury comprised of leading industry professionals will review each entry and select one winner in each category. They are: Brian Graham, IIDA, creative director at Graham Design LLC; Marc Herndon, IIDA, associate principal at RNL; Andre Kikoski, AIA, principal at Andre Kikoski Architect; E.B. Min, AIA, partner at Min | Day; and Krista Ninivaggi, 2014 Designer of the Year, founder of K&CO.
The entry will include:
- Up to 10 color photographs. Students can submit renderings.
- At least one floor plan for professional projects.
- A brief description of your project (no more than 500 words), including client objectives, design program, square footage, budget, and date of occupancy.
- Do not reveal your firm’s identity in this description. Students will indicate the name of their school
How to Enter
All entries will be submitted online here. Start by clicking on the entry category below. No hard copy entries will be accepted. For built professional projects, entry fees are $235 for the first project submitted, and $195 for each subsequent project. Any interior design project that was occupied or first open for business, or any student project that was completed no earlier than January 1, 2013, or any student project that was completed no earlier than January 1, 2013. Older projects will be disqualified. Previous publication is acceptable. For design school students or class of 2014 graduates who submit in the Student category alone, the fee is $75 per project. For students, one of the images that you upload must be a school letter certifying enrollment.
For questions, email Murrye Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the category and the name of the project you are entering.