The entry form does not work on mobile devices
Please access this page from a desktop or laptop computer to enter the competition.
Entry Deadline: Sept. 27, 2013
Enter your firm’s best work in the industry’s only awards program that recognizes design achievement by category and is juried by industry design leaders. Any interior design project that was occupied or first open for business no earlier than January 1, 2012. Older projects will be disqualified. Previous publication is acceptable.
- You and your client will be honored at the 35th Annual Interiors Awards Breakfast in New York on January 24, 2014
- Winners are expected to attend
- Your project will also be published in the January 2014 issue of Contract magazine
Note: Winners will be notified by October 31, 2013. All winners will be required to provide professional-quality, high-resolution electronic project photographs, drawings, renderings, and floor plans. If your project is selected as a winner, you will provide photographs to Contract without fee for use in print, on contractdesign.com, and for use at the 35th Annual Interiors Awards Breakfast. A completed project source list of products also will be required.
Each entry will be reviewed by a jury of interior designers and architects. The 2014 Jurors are:
Principal, FORMA Design
Principal and Design
|Anne Schopf, FAIA
Chief Creative Officer,
Shimoda Design Group
The entry will include:
- Up to 10 color photographs. Students can submit renderings.
- At least one floor plan for professional projects.
- A brief description of your project (no more than 600 words), including client objectives, design program, square footage, budget, and date of occupancy. Do not reveal your firm’s identity in this description.
How to Enter
All entries will be submitted online here. No hard copy entries will be accepted. Entry fees are $225 for the first project submitted, and $195 for each subsequent project. (For design school students or class of 2013 graduates who submit student work in category 15, the fee is $75 per project.) Click here to pay for your entry.
For questions, email Cody Calamaio at email@example.com Please include the category and the name of the project you are entering.
Entry Form * Required Fields
If you experience errors when submitting your entry, please re-select your project category to view submission errors.
- Project Category: *
[select one category per entry]
Only entries with a payment will be considered complete.